The Advertising + Media Intern will play an integral role in assisting with client accounts to create demand for their products and services. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn constantly, applying new knowledge of paid advertising strategies to campaigns, and expand your skill set through training sessions on the latest paid media technologies. Become part of a team where your insights will be valued and where you can genuinely make a difference. If you’re eager to learn and ready to hit the ground running, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Campaign Assistance: Assist in the strategizing, executing, and measuring of paid campaigns, aligning them with our clients’ business goals.
- Research and Analysis: Engage in keyword, social, market, and competitive research to gather consumer data and inform campaign strategies.
- Creative Input: Develop and test ad copies and PPC landing pages, while suggesting innovative content based on campaign feedback.
- Reporting: Collaborate in pulling together insightful reports from paid media findings to recommend improvements for campaigns.
- Client Communication: Observe meetings to learn how to communicate effectively with clients and update them on campaign progress.
- Business + Marketing Knowledge: Basic understanding of marketing and business principles to assist in analyzing and optimizing campaign strategies.
- Analytical Mindset: Basic skills in mathematics/statistics and an ability to assess and validate data logically.
- Writing Skills: Capability to craft short and compelling messages to grab online users’ attention.
- Learning Enthusiasm: An innate curiosity to continuously learn and stay updated with the latest trends in digital advertising.
- Detail-Oriented: A meticulous approach to tasks with a high level of attention to detail.
- Open Communicator: Champion of proactive and authentic interactions with a resourceful and humble approach.
- Team Player: An openness to work collaboratively, sharing findings and being an active participant in a team.
- Strong Meme Game (no, seriously)
- Availability: At least 3 days a week (or equivalent)
why be a dragon?
Dragon360 is an organization highly focused on learning and employee development. We expect our interns, just as we do our employees, to grow their knowledge and skill set exponentially from the day they start. Therefore, this opportunity does not involve stuffing envelopes, stapling, and collating. And you get to hang out with other Dragons, which is cool (at least we think so!).
- Flexible scheduling during normal office hours, Monday-Friday, to work around your classes
- Contribute to impactful, client-facing projects (not stuffing envelopes or getting coffee)
- Learn from other Dragons, who are experts in the field
how to apply
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter including three reasons why you want this opportunity to [email protected].