The Paid Search Advertising + Media Manager is responsible for daily management of client accounts and identifying digital advertising opportunities for clients with the goal of increasing their leads, sales, or brand awareness. Writing comes naturally to them and they can easily generate a variety of creative ad messages. Number crunching and data analysis are part of the daily routine for this position, so a love for statistics and logic is critical in order to be successful. They possess a deep knowledge base of all media channels, and understand how they work together to achieve marketing and business goals. In addition, experience has been more heavily focused in the B2B space.
- Strategic planning and oversight of the execution, measurement, and effectiveness of paid campaigns for multiple clients at any given time.
- Execute campaigns on the production side as needed.
- Utilize learnings from competitive and market research to implement in strategic planning, expansion into new channels, and growth opportunities.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Oversight in the development of advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results, audience insights, and overall campaign objectives.
- Working in collaboration with dragons to develop advertising plans and projections.
- Advertising report creation and analysis for performance and recommendations for strategic shifts.
- Consulting with clients to assist them with advertising tactics and strategies with a focus on prioritizations to help impact their bottom line.
- Managing and tracking activities to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Support and lead pitches with new prospects.
- Keep up with changes in advertising and media by staying abreast of new technologies, platforms, and tools, and ensuring we meet best practices and stay ahead of our competitors in knowing how these changes will impact our clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and executing digital advertising campaigns from start to finish, preferably within a digital agency.
- An understanding of the demand generation framework and how to apply the process to various industries.
- Can analyze and diagnose problems or challenges, finding creative solutions to remove roadblocks from achieving client success.
- Are highly effective at communication – can relay information in a clear way that gets people on the same page, and are able to speak directly and openly when needed.
- Ability to build trusted, strong interpersonal relationships.
- Possess resolute decision making skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Has strong delegation skills and can track and plan projects and activities effectively.
- In depth understanding of Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of media channels and how they work together to achieve marketing and business goals as well as the ability to strategize, plan and execute ads in the following platforms:
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Display and Programmatic
- Other channels as needed
- High level skills in the following:
- Advertising and marketing strategy
- Logic: Understanding and building the steps required to deliver content to the right audience at the right time, including the: ability to segment audience data, personalize it for the various targets, create if this, then that strategies, funnel building, etc.
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture an online user’s attention
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Own and craft compelling, human solutions to challenges—every time.
- Get involved. Actively engage with others, regardless of gender, race, orientation, or perspectives. Give back by enriching the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Be reliable: get shit done and do it well. Set high standards, and give as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and clients. Own the wins as well as the mistakes, and always learn and grow from both.
- 100% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Farm share stipend
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (after one year)
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to [email protected].